Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Reading Post: English Stories Part A

Hello World!!

For this week's reading I chose to read a Celtic Fairy Tale. I found myself enjoying the stories very much. The one that I enjoyed was that of Munachar and Manachar. I found the story to be very different from what I was expecting. I ended up laughing at the end. I couldn't help it! The conclusion was so funny to me. 

I felt like poor Munachar had to go through so much, yet he still didn't get what he wanted. I found there the story was anti-climatic and found myself not feeling content with the story. I did think that it was incredibly funny that the story ended the way that it did. I wouldn't want to give any spoilers for those people who would like to read this story in the future. 

I think that it would be very interesting to be able to give Munachar a separate ending. I feel like maybe allowing him to be a hero and helping him fulfill his destiny would allow room to better the story. I would hope that this would make the story better and not so crazy. Maybe this is a good idea for a story? Please do let me know your thoughts if you read this story! 

Source: Tumblr


All information has been taken from Celtic Fairy Tale

No comments:

Post a Comment