Monday, April 17, 2017

Growth Mindset Challenge: Writing Process

Hello World!! 

For this week I tried to sit outside to write my story. I usually tend to write my story while sitting in my room at my desk, but this week I chose to try something new. I found that it was much easier to write a story. I found that I had easier flow and had less of an issue getting stuck. I really did enjoy the change especially since the weather was nice. 
Image result for growth mindset
Source: Big Change



All information can be found at Growth Mindset.  

1 comment:

  1. It’s funny how a change in atmosphere can make all the difference. I am always stuck in a creative block whether dealing with writing or just making graphics (I’m an ad major). It is nice to move locations and try something new. I’m personally not a fan of being outside due to bugs, but I definitely recommend coffee shops! You should try going to Second Wind sometimes. The vibes there are amazing.

    ReplyDelete