Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 8 Reflections

Hello World!!

 This week is our reflections post. We are to reflect on how the first half of our semester has been so far. Honestly, I feel that mine could have been a lot better but on my part. I think that I could have done a much better job keeping up with the workload. I am genuinely disappointed on myself. It has been difficult to keep up with everything that has been going on. I am getting better but I am not where I want to be, unfortunately. 

I think that I do enjoy my readings! My favorite reading so far has been the story of King Scheryar and Scherezade. I enjoy reading compilations of stories regardless and I found this one to be one of my absolute favorites. I think that the other readings have been interesting as well, but this one specifically has been my favorite. I can never decide on which story has been my favorite. I think that I enjoy writing them so much that they are all quite special to me. I probably won't have a favorite until the end of the semester. That is usually when I choose to pick one or two that I absolutely adore. 

Otherwise, I find that I am good at giving feedback and critiquing my own work. I find that I am able to provide constructive criticism to myself as well as to classmates. I think that is my strong suit in this class along with my stories. However, it is never too late to change yourself and I plan on only getting better. I am going to work harder from  now on and do my absolute best to keep up with everything on my time. Good luck to everyone else in the class!
Tiger Kitty, Source: Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment