Sunday, January 22, 2017

Time Strategies

Hello World!!

I have realized very quickly this semester that your work can pile up if you don't keep tabs on it. It has been just a few days into the semester so far and I have found that I am already beginning to get quite overwhelmed with my work load. I now know that it is very important to be able manage your time effectively and efficiently. If you fall behind even a little bit it can be a massive problem and can affect your grades negatively. It is best to create a schedule and adhere to it wholeheartedly.

For this semester I am learning that I will need a very strict schedule. I will have to make time for things that need to be done instead of finding time. Especially when it comes to this online course I will be doing my best to give it an hour of my time every day to make sure that I can work ahead and keep up with all of the necessary assignments. Personally, I also find that making lists work incredibly well for me! I enjoy the feeling of marking something off after I have accomplished it. I find a great satisfaction in feeling as though I have conquered something.

Time Management, Source: Subject Guides - LibGuides
For this class specifically I am going to try to work ahead and allot an hour a day to read and study for this class. I feel that this will allow for me to keep up with the work load and prevent me from falling behind!

Time management is an incredibly important skill to have in life. It will help you with deadlines at work, accomplishing your goals, and so much more. If you can figure out how to better manage your days now it will be so much easier for you in the future! Try to make this a goal, and set out time for everything that you feel is important! Good luck to all of you for the next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment